Library and Tool Versions¶
Solano CI workers come with multiple versions of the following common shared libraries installed:
- gcc (and libc): 4.5, 4.6, 4.8
- qt (provides the WebKit toolkit used by Chrome, Firefox, and Safari): 4.6.4, 4.7.4, 4.8.3, 5.x (as “system”), and 5.5.1
- gsl (the GNU Scientific Library): 1.14, 1.15
- opencv (open source computer vision library): 2.4.2
- git: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.9.4, 2.0.3
If you change configured library versions via
tool_config, you must
reset your build’s cache.
Where Solano CI supports multiple versions, you can choose which version is selected for your tests by editing solano.yml. For example, to set libqt and libgsl:
--- tool_config: qt: version: "4.8.3" gsl: version: "1.15"
Note that Qt in particular, can be finicky, especially for users of
headless browser tools such as Ruby’s capybara. The default base image
supplies Qt 5; to use Qt 5, specify the version as